A house is not just a place to live. It’s an investment. It’s a place where memories are made. It’s a place where children grow up. It’s a place that effects many aspects of the owner’s lifestyle. How close is the home to work, church, parks, and friends? How affordable is it and how much maintenance will be required? Is it a place you’re excited to go after a long day? Does it feel like…home? All of these factors should to be considered, and only the home buyers are qualified to make the right choices for their needs and goals.
I know purchasing a new home can involve many stressful and challenging decisions. There’s a lot to learn and it’s hard to be perfect the first time we do anything in life, let alone something as complex as a home purchase. Ultimately home buyers have to make their own choices, but the good news is you don’t have to make them without experienced help.
I made the decision to focus on working with first time home buyers when I began my real estate career back in 1996 and my philosophy has never changed. My focus is giving first time buyers a great experience so that they will look forward to working with me for their future home sales and purchases, as well as feel comfortable “spreading the word” about the great service they received to their friends, family, and coworkers. This strategy has not only helped grow my business over all these years, it’s also helped me meet a lot of nice people and make many friends.
If you’re considering the purchase of your first home, here’s a little of what I can offer to help you along the way before, during, and after your move.
- For 1st time buyers, I offer a free consultation to answer any questions and provide you important information about the home purchase process…no strings attached. Nothing formal, we would normally just chat over a cup of coffee.
- I have a fiduciary responsibility to negotiate, advocate and represent your interests and it is my duty to put you in the most informed and empowered position possible as a buyer.
- My goal is to find you the ideal property and get you the best deal on it.
- I stay on top of the best financing available, tax incentives, grant programs, foreclosures, and other value home opportunities. If I can help you save money when you buy, I can help you make more money when you sell.
- I have access to information on and can show you ANY home in our area, not just homes from one brokerage.
- I am skilled at helping clients navigate through the entire property purchase process, from shopping, to home tours, to developing offer strategies, to assistance with the paperwork, to price negotiations, the due diligence process, and finally my favorite moment, when I get to hand you the keys to your new home.
- I will put you in touch with my network of Lenders, Inspectors, Appraisers, and any other real estate vendor we would need along the way.
- I will show you around if you’re new to the area and provide some good ideas for things to do, places to see, and restaurants to try.
- I will be able to help you avoid unwanted surprises because I’ve helped a lot of folks through this process. With over 500 transactions under my belt, I’ve seen just about every real estate scenario before.
- My company eXp Realty offers the free use of a moving truck for our buyer and seller clients. No need to borrow from friends or spend more money to rent a truck when you move.
- Oh and did I tell you that you don’t pay me a thing for all of these services? If and when you buy a house, the listing agent is the one who pays me. In NC we have a co-broker agreement where the listing agents split their commissions with buyer agents who help to bring buyers to their properties. You’ll have an experienced professional on your side to put you on a level playing field with the seller and the seller’s agent.
If you’d like to learn more about my home buyer program, have questions about buying a home, or would just like to receive my monthly e-newsletter to stay up on the market, please call, e-mail, or submit the form below.